sreda, 17. oktober 2007

CORVUS

OK now I am presenting my music band Corvus.

The band Corvus has risen on November of 2006
Carpe Diem split up after a short period of time , making it possible to bring in new members.In November of 2006 , Tadej Blazic joined the group , taking up the percussion's.After that , the band practiced for about 4 months , to have at last it's debut on march , 2007.Although the location was "compact" , Corvus put up a nice show.The reactions to the concert were positive , so the band decided to do more.But sadly , after a few gigs , the base guitar player Primoz left the band , bring in Corvus to a halt.Shortly after Primoz left , Gregor Kladnik ,the last but not least joined the crew.Gregor was a big fan of Corvus , and he was seen almost every time under the stage.After his arrival ,the band started to make it's own songs.After a few gigs , the band had enough money to go record in a studio.The band also played on a festival , was also an opening group for renowned Slovenian artists , so it has no intention to stop or give up.Plans for the future are clear...make at least 5 more songs , so we can then put an demo CD out.

Who like hear the Corvus sound go on: www.myspace.com/skupinacorvus.



5 komentarjev:

Saša pravi ...

Hi Alan! Wonderful! I wish you the best of luck with your CD. I'll check out your site to learn more about your music. Thanks for the link.

ALAN pravi ...

Hi!
Thank you.
When I will have my CD,I will bring for you.

By by

Saša pravi ...

Hey, you guys are great! I'm listening to 'Povej zakaj' right now.:-) How many songs have you recorded so far?

ALAN pravi ...

Hey!
Thank you for your comment.
We have already recorded five songs.I will give you our CD when I will have my presentation.
Have you nice day!

By

JC pravi ...

Hi from Venezuela in South America!

I visit the MySpace of the band and the music sound really great!

Good Luck with the CD!