sreda, 24. oktober 2007


OK, now I will tell you when I start using the Internet?

First time when I used the Internet was when I visited primary school.I had 11 years when my father brought me the first computer. First I will just playing the computer games, but then I started using the Internet.I created my first email account was on Volja. Now I have ADSL, which is very fast connection.I can be in the Internet how long I want but I pay the same price every months.I was very surprised how much interesting program, news and photo can be found there.

When I was younger I install IRC, but nowaday I have Messenger for talking with my friend.The most important thing is that I can searched everything for school and I can meet new people around the world.

I think the Internet is very important in my life, because I found all important information there.



Ni komentarjev: